tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "armalai" <arma...@savantit.com>
Subject Tomcat 5 Clustering
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:25:01 GMT
Hi.,
Environement: Windows 2000, Tomcat 5.X
  I have Two tomcat instances and i enabled cluster settings in the server.xml.
Looks like both instances working well.I can access my application thru the ip and assigend
port for individual instances.

My question is..

1.How do i configure my instances to access by single url?
so that if one instance failed, cluster will route to another one right.
2.If i can use Apache 2.x for this do i have to change the http connector to ajp in my tomcat?
3.Suggest me which one will be good for better page transactions.

Thanks.,
MALAI