tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tom K" <t...@cox.net>
Subject [OT] Pager Tag Library v2.0 usage w/Tomcat 5
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2004 02:05:16 GMT
I have pagination working with Tomcat 5 through a bean. I like the
“flexible” features that Pager Tag Library v2.0 has and would like to
implement it in my jsp. I know I have everything configured correctly
because I can get the paging to display but not more to the next or

Does anyone have an example code I can see. I just don’t understand the
examples well enough on their web site HYPERLINK
"http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/index.jsp"http://jsptags.com/t
ags/navigation/pager/index.jsp

TIA

Tom K.