tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Futchi" <msaf...@massar.com>
Subject how many sessions can read the ServletContext() at a time
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:17:53 GMT
How many sessions can read the ServletContext() at a time

I guess it is unusual question! Since the servlet context is actually a
memory location, then all open sessions can read this location at a time
?
The situation is as follows:

There is a ServletContext() attribute updated every one second, the
attribute content is an image ( 20kb ), each session need a copy of this
attribute each one second, till now we tested the application with 10
sessions at it works fine, what if we have 1500 sessions??