tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris" <chuis...@taylor.com>
Subject Application loading twice
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:13:21 GMT
Hello,

Particulars: tomcat 5.0.19, fedora core 1, java 1.4.2

When starting tomcat my application loads twice, and I don't know why. The
engine portion of my server.xml is as follows:

<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">

  <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false" xmlNameSpaceAware="false">

     <Context path="/" docBase="myApp"/>

  </Host>

</Engine>

This causes my application to be served out not only on www.myApp.com/ but
also to www.myApp.com/myApp.

I have a domain name registered and my linux box is serving tomcat out on
port 80.  I guess maybe what I need to know is how to exactly map tomcat to
my domain.

Thanks,

c.