tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris" <chuis...@taylor.com>
Subject problem with url - extra / appended before action
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:55:49 GMT
Hello,

I have an application that uses frames.  The problem that I am experiencing
is that when I go to a page that loads a new frameset all of my links and
buttons work correctly - that is they produce the correct url:
www.companyname.com/action.do?parameter1=blah .  Now when I click one of
these links it populates a new page in the frameset, but the links are all
messed up.  They all include an extra "/"  before the action name:
www.companyname.com//action.do?parameter=blah
<http://www.companyname.com/action.do?parameter=blah>  .  This extra "/" is
also found in the <base href="."/> element for these pages.

This problem only occurs when I deploy the application (tomcat standalone no
apache involved) onto a linux box.  The problem does not occur when I test
things on my windows box using eclipse and the tomcat sysdeo plugin.

Any idea what is going on here?

Thanks,

c.