tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yansheng Lin" <yansheng....@silvacom.com>
Subject RE: how to include inside another include?
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:53:40 GMT
Hi, I only got time to rephrase your question:).

You have:

Page1.jsp
Page2.jsp
Page3.jsp

Page1.jsp uses RequestDispatcher.include to include many copies of Page2.jsp
Page2.jsp uses RequestDispatcher.include to include many copies of Page3.jsp

You are getting Stream Closed I/O Error when Page2.jsp is called.

Is that right?

-Yan

-----Original Message-----
From: Edson Alves Pereira [mailto:eapereira@panamericano.com.br]
Sent: April 29, 2004 07:44
To: 'Tomcat-User List'
Subject: how to include inside another include?

	Hello folks, i have three JSP pages and two servlets, first JSP uses
a include a servlet, that servlet will include with RequestDispacher.include
many copies of second JSP. The second JSP has an include to another servlet
and that servlet also includes many copies of a JSP page. My problem is, i
got a Stream Close error when second JSP is called, does anyone here has
some hint?

	Regards,
	Edson