tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <gb_...@gb-im.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5: the classloader mystery
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:52:31 GMT
if your classes are used by Tomcat itself (for example, a jdbc driver
class that is loaded by the container for a JNDI datasource), you need
to place the jars/classes in the 'common' lib/classes directory.

Other than that, do these docs help?
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/class-loader-howto.html