tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <ccu...@assu2000.fr>
Subject Réf. : Re: Unable to read Certificate with TOMCAT and APACHE
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:13:54 GMT

The Tomcat version is an 5.0.19. We are using then mod_jk module with
apache(not mod_jk2), but we defined a JK2 connector under Tomcat like this
one.

 <!-- Define a Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
    <Connector port="8009"
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" debug="0"
               protocol="AJP/1.3" />

Charles Henri CUNIN

                    "Bill Barker"

                    <wbarker@wils        Pour :  tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

                    hire.com>            cc :

                    Envoyé par :         Objet :      Re: Unable to read Certificate with
TOMCAT and APACHE
                    news

                    <news@sea.gma

                    ne.org>

                    31/03/04

                    09:20

                    Veuillez

                    répondre à

                    "Tomcat Users

                    List"

This is one of those times that specifying your Tomcat version helps :).

There was a problem in earlier versions of TC 5 where the AJP Connector
wasn't able to read the cert correctly.

<ccunin@assu2000.fr> wrote in message
.

----