tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lars Both <lb...@gmx.de>
Subject Tomcat stops taking connections
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:24:01 GMT

Hi All!

I have this problem. I run Tomcat and it seems to be stable, but after a
while under 'heavy' load it stops taking connections - actually
connections aren't refused they just don't return. And it won't take any
more connections until it has been restarted.

Tomcat version is 5.0.18, it is running under Redhat, the Connector is the
default:

<Connector port="8080"
                 debug="10" connectionTimeout="20000"
                 disableUploadTimeout="true" />

Tomcat does not crash. A thread i started from within some class is still
running (maybe this is independed), also tomcat still accepts connections
on the server-port:

Although i honestly dont know what this is for...

Sorry for this lousy description, hope there were enough information so
that anybody got an idea of my problem..

Lars