tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "SMaric" <stefan.ma...@eaac.co.uk>
Subject Re: DBCP and removeAbandoned
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:36:20 GMT
When you say 'the connections was still alive this morning'
How are you testing for connections being abandoned

Also your
maxActive =  50        //    doesn't this mean you shouldn't get more tahn
50 connections from the pool

if this is true (& working) then HOW do you know that the 80 connections are
from this Pool ???

Are you are the only point of connection to the DB

"Eric Prévost" <ep_tomcat@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> I did my tests yesterday, and the connections was still alive this
morning...  I also tested 5 seconds before.