tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: [INFO] ChannelSocket - -connection timeout reached
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 08:27:44 GMT
My experience has been that I need to have a connectionTimeout on RH.
However, you can get rid of the message either by setting
'connectionTimeout="-1"' in the server.xml file or setting
'channelSocket.soTimeout=-1' in jk2.properties.

"Asif Chowdhary" <AsifC@xeye.com> wrote in message
Hi

I am running the RH linux with apache and mod_jk2. On the window machine I
have tomcat.
When I run the examples I see this message in the windows console where
tomcat is running.

[INFO] ChannelSocket - -connection timeout reached

Do I need to increase the time in server.xml or jk2.properties

Thanks