tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Duane Burchell <burch...@engsoc.org>
Subject repost : url filtering
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 20:48:28 GMT

Sorry to repost this question, but does anybody have any suggestions for
filtering urls in tomcat 4.1 (without apache) similar to the way apache's
mod_rewrite works.

I am currently looking through the tomcat load balancer documentation (I
am a complete tomcat noob, and I'm struggling through).  I have been
unable to get the URLRewriter from tuckey.org working.

If anybody can help out with this (or has experience with the URLRewriter
tool) please contect me.

I'm trying to do some basic filtering - regular expression replacement
(changing /pageid/ to &pageid= for example)

Thanks
- Duane