tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Carrillo <tom...@daydream.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: HTTPS with Apache 2.0.48 and Tomcat 5.0.16
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:47:29 GMT
You're right it's for mod_jk.

But the httpd.conf would mostly be the same, which is where your problem
is.

You must only mount (no global include mod_jk2.conf") the webapp in
"ssl.conf", and additionally you can redirect http to https in
"httpd.conf" so that ppl automatically get moved to https.

Oscar
http://www.linuxjava.net/howto/webapp/