tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Milt Epstein <mepst...@uiuc.edu>
Subject RE: context configuration file being overwritten
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 19:46:38 GMT
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Cox, Charlie wrote:

> [...]
[ ... ]

Thanks for the response.

I am aware of using CATALINA_HOME/CATALINA_BASE, but I don't think
that would serve my needs better.  That's more for when you're going
to have multiple Tomcat instances, and you want to eliminate
redundancy and reduce the amount of total space used.  And it still
has problems when it comes to upgrades.

Also, regardless of whether this would serve my needs better, there's
the issue of the behavior I'm seeing and whether or not it's a bug.
If so, it should be addressed.

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
mepstein@uiuc.edu