tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "FRANCOIS Dufour" <>
Subject RE: Problem "reloading" Tomcat 5.0.16 application
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 12:07:19 GMT
uder tomcat_home you got a work folder empty the folder off your aplication
inside the work folder
tomcat load aplication into that folder to serv it faster as a temporary i
ad this problem but it might not bee that im under win xp

>From: "Barry Kimelman" <>
>To: <>
>Subject: Problem "reloading" Tomcat 5.0.16 application
>Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:55:29 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
>My system is Linux Redhat 9.
>I am running Tomcat 5.0.16 from a binary distribution.
>I can successfully compile and install my application.
>The JSP page works fine.
>However, when I make a change to the Java class used by the
>Bean referenced in the JSP file, then issue a
>"ant reload" command (which succeeds) and again execute my
>tomcat application, I get the output from the old version of the
>I resorted to "undeploying", recompiling and installing to get Tomcat to
>updated code.
>How can I get Tomcat to recognize the changes I make to my own personal
>class files ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message