tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vernon Wu" <vwu98...@lycos.com>
Subject Weird Problems
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 22:26:39 GMT

I have these two wired problems on TC for some time. I need to resolve them now with some
helps.

The first problem is the session counter. It is implemented with the HttpSessionListener.
It works fine until recently. Under the TC5.0.X, the counter can be a negative figure.

The second is a quite severe problem. I configure the welcome file to map a JSP file. Sometimes,
an incoming URL of the default domain leads to the 404 error. After I click the reload button
on my browser, the JSP file shows up.

Do someone know the solution of these two problems?

Thanks,

v.