tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bachler, Elisabeth (Elisabeth)" <ebach...@lucent.com>
Subject tomcat installation
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:01:23 GMT
Hello,
I am a perfect beginner so please bear with me. I am trying to install
Tomcat version 5 on Solaris(later on I want to install SOAP). I have never
done it before so I am having problems. I cannot find the installation
guide. When I go to Documentation Tomcat 5.0 -> User Guide ->First webapp->
Contents->Installation under Tomcat: "Detailed instructions for downloading
and installing Tomcat 5 are available here"  . If I click "here", it says
"Page not found". Could you tell me what I need to setup in order to have it
working.

Thanks for helping me.