tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Larraquy" <llarra...@hotmail.com>
Subject StringBuffer out of range???
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:24:31 GMT
Hi all, I'm using a class in my aplication to generate XML. It works perfectly, and it is used
EVERYWERE for sending results from the server to the client.
This way of sending information is developed by iterating some collections, and appending
it in on a StringBuffer.
The XML is well formed, but developing a program like a CUBE with much information, it reaches
over 6.100.000 bytes the servlet throws an Exception that I havent deduced yet. (must be some
kind of RunTimeException).
I've tried the setLenght(), capacity and all the stuff.
What could I do?
Thanks in advance