tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anthony Gray" <anthonyjg...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Does anyone have successfully build mod_jk2 on RH9 with Tomcat 4.1.xx, please share
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:33:51 GMT
you should be able to compile from the mod_jk2 source using the following
method :
- cd <jk2source>/jk/native2/
- ./configure --with-apxs2=<path to apxs in the apache2 dir>
--with-apache=<path to apache2>
(ie ./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs
--with-apache=/usr/local/apache)
- make
- you should then find the mod_jk2.so in <jk2 source>/jk/build/jk2/apache2/

I was able to use the following method successfully for apache2 (built from
source), tomcat 4 and 5, and mod_jk2 (source).

Anthony