tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Tebong" <>
Subject RE: Session disconnect
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:48:48 GMT
I don't think it has anythin to so with cookies because sessions don't
use paths.

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Fiol Bonnin []
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 3:30 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Session disconnect

Mark Tebong wrote:

>I have it configured so that when a request for a URL (say comes in, the proxy sends it to

>When I access the pages of the site that use the session thru, I get an exception. When I access it through, it works fine.

>I looked at the tomcat logs and I saw that the session was
disconnecting when you used the proxy.

No idea about the "images" stuff, but...

Could you be having trouble because of the "path" attribute of the

If Tomcat (or your webapp) is setting it to "/mydom1" then browsers will

not send it when accessing "/".

Antonio Fiol

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: