tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rick Szeto" <rick.sz...@cuberoute.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Tomcat5 session replication.
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:58:59 GMT
Sorry, my bad...

        <Cluster
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"
                  name="FilipsCluster"
                  debug="10"

serviceclass="org.apache.catalina.cluster.mcast.McastService"
          mcastAddr="228.1.2.3"
                  mcastPort="45564"
                  mcastFrequency="500"
                  mcastDropTime="3000"
                  tcpThreadCount="2"
                  tcpListenAddress="auto"
                  tcpListenPort="4001"
                  tcpSelectorTimeout="100"
                  printToScreen="true"
                  expireSessionsOnShutdown="false"
                  useDirtyFlag="false"
                  replicationMode="synchronous"
        />

        <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationValve"
debug="9"
               filter=".*\.gif;.*\.js;.*\.jpg;.*\.htm;.*\.html;.*\.txt;"/>

Thanks again,
Rick Szeto