tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject RE: Back to the "nonsecure items" problem
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:12:09 GMT
> From: Oscar Carrillo [mailto:tomcat@daydream.stanford.edu]
> I imagine it might just be a poor implementation in IE.

That's what it's sounding like... I've spoken with someone else who
found a workaround.  If I have this right, IE only gets upset about
POSTed requests where the response is non-HTML over HTTPS.  The
workaround is to redirect the browser and make it GET the PDF (rather
than forward the original POSTed response to the PDF Servlet.)

So, never mind, I don't think it's a Tomcat problem.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.