tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject RE: Back to the "nonsecure items" problem
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:01:27 GMT
> From: Oscar Carrillo [mailto:tomcat@daydream.stanford.edu]
> I've noticed this too when including a Flash application.
> I noticed that only IE complains. Mozilla doesn't. Is this
> the same case for you?

Yes. :(  And most of my users are on IE.

So... Has anyone pinned down what Tomcat is sending that makes IE upset?
I saw a post in the archives where someone thought maybe the text/pdf
header was going in clear text?

Any thoughts on appropriating the Thawte certificate that Apache is
using and installing it on Tomcat, or is that not really the problem?

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.