tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kumar Abhay-CAK203C <CAK2...@motorola.com>
Subject RE: NTLM Authentication & POST Method
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:47:25 GMT
Hi,

Can anybody give a solution to the problem mentioned in the below Email
I am still struggling ..

Best Regards
Abhay Kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Yansheng Lin [mailto:yansheng.lin@silvacom.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 2:27 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: NTLM Authentication & POST Method

>From the servlet API:
If the parameter data was sent in the request body, such as occurs with an HTTP POST request,
then reading the body directly via getInputStream() or getReader() can interfere with the
execution of this method.

Just wondering if any of the method mentioned above being called in your doPost()?

Hope this helps.