tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kumar Abhay-CAK203C <>
Subject NTLM Authentication & POST Method
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:07:53 GMT

I am using post method of sending data to servlet  from a JSP page. I am unable to get the
data by request.getParameter().
If I am using get method I am able to retrieve data from JSP page

I was just searching on Google. Actually I am using NTLM Authentication in my Login Servlet.
I think there is some conflict between NTLM Authentication and POST method.

Any body has an idea what to do or set to get the things done ?;DE;308074 <;DE;308074>

I am using code from below link: <>

Best Regards
Abhay Kumar