tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: unknown jar file in Tomcat
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:12:49 GMT

Howdy,
There files are not part of tomcat.  My guess is that someone is
(possibly illegally) trying to get around tomcat's JDK requirement by
including the JDK's tools.jar file with his/her webapp distribution.  If
my guess is right, the 1.3.1 and 1.4.1 version numbers correspond to JDK
version numbers.

If you have a JDK (as opposed to a JRE), you don't need this file at
all.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics