tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat error-page not working (was: RE: Tomcat and checked vs. unchecked exceptions)
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:46:13 GMT

Howdy,

>Yoav, this is Tomcat-only, on my development box, so no Apache error
>pages.

Great, but that's not what I asked ;)  I asked if it's the "nice" IE
error pages or the actual tomcat ones.  There's an IE setting in
Internet Options along the lines of "Display Friendly Error Pages" that
can mask the server's error pages if enabled, and it's enabled by
default on some platforms.

>I'm going to make a test webapp and a Servlet that throws various
>exceptions, to see if I can narrow this down.  Obviously it's something
>I'm doing wrong, nobody else is having this problem.

Yup, good approach.

Yoav Shapira