tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: how to define duplicate context in Tomcat (server.xml)
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:42:22 GMT

Howdy,
You can include as many contexts and services as you want with the same
classes and even the same docBase (the context path has to be different
of course).  If you post your errors rather than just "it's not worked"
then we might be able to help more.

Cool email domain by the way, I noticed it yesterday when I approved
your subscription request.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

prefix="tomcat_access."