tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: setting up a virtual domain on tomcat
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:51:22 GMT

Howdy,
You can do this in a number of ways, including a Host Alias (see the
Host configuration reference documentation) and a simple redirecting
servlet or filter.  A sendRedirect is mostly transparent to the user,
acting as if they've requested the tomcathost.abc.edu/SomeDirectory URL.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics