tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat / WebSphere Performance
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:04:15 GMT

Howdy,

>                                    Tomcat  WAS Win 2K   WAS iSeries
>Overall Average Response time      873ms      680ms        22206ms

What on earth is this?  How can WAS on an IBM box be 32 times slower
than WAS (same WAS version, same JDK) on a Windows box? ;)

>Any comments would be greatly useful.

Find out the intricate details of this test to see if it's applicable to
you at all.  With the above results, I'm doubting the
rigorousness/accuracy of the test.

Yoav Shapira