tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vries, Jakob de" <j.devr...@auping.nl>
Subject IIS5 and Tomcat5
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:34:50 GMT
Hello,

I have Tomact installed on a W2K server.
When I start the Tomcat service the service stops after a short time and
wrote some messages in the stderr.log file.
This is a copy of the stderr.log file
---------------------
Feb 12, 2004 2:41:59 PM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester fatalError
SEVERE: Parse Fatal Error at line 360 column 9: The element type "Context"
must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</Context>".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "Context" must be terminated
by the matching end-tag "</Context>".
	at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatc
her.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at
Source)
Source)
Source)
	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1548)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:532)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:570)
	at
)
	at
.java:25)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:260)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:397)

Who can tell me wich file is the syntax wrong?

Greetings

Jake DeVries