tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Daly <C.d...@cancer.org.uk>
Subject Re: include files
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:49:36 GMT
thanks.

do i delete the name of the app under tomcat, for example
work/Standalone/localhost/Website ?  and all the $... files and the two
directories -  Help and WEB-INF under this directory ?

what is the touch cmd ?  i cant find it in my wrox tomcat book ?

cheers

chris

You would delete only the directory relative of your site, under the work
directory of tomcat;
for example, if you site is called www.test.org, you must delete the
directory under tomcat work/www.test.org_8080;
probably the name may be different from release;
after delete it, you must restart tomcat;
But have you tried to use the touch cmd on all .jsp file that include your
include.jsp? I use this mode, and all is OK, and I doesn't delete the work
directory;