tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Daly <C.d...@cancer.org.uk>
Subject Re: Configuration question
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:57:11 GMT
i think what you mean is run two instances of tomcat.  you do this within
the conf/server.xml, and make another copy of the context path file where
docbase is the root directory of your new website, remember to stop and
start tomcat for the changes to take effect.

    <Context path="/.." docBase=".../.../"
         debug="0" reloadable="false" />

i think that should help.