tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOU...@123multimedia.com>
Subject RE: Problem at Tomcat Start up
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:30:55 GMT

From: amit varshney [mailto:amit_varshney@sify.com]
> Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no ocijdbc9 in
> java.library.path
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1491)
> 	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:788)
> 	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:834)
> 	at oracle.jdbc.oci8.OCIDBAccess.logon(OCIDBAccess.java)
> 	at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.<init>(OracleConnection.java)

Hi,

I really dislike Java error messages. I don't think you can find less useful output. END OF
TROLL.

Anyway, this is not a tomcat issue. If I read it well, your Oracle JDBC driver is linked with
a library (ocijdbc9). This library is not found in the java.library.path. Either fix your
java.library.path or your Oracle client installation.

Hope this helps,

Fran├žois.