tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Merrill Cornish <merrill.corn...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Another Try at MySQL Connection Pooling
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:09:41 GMT
Doug,

  >>> "Timesheet" vs. "timesheet"

   Good catch, but it didn't make any difference.

   I originally had three <Context> entries for names "Timesheet", (the way I thought
of it), "timesheet" (for those who don't want to use the shift key), and "ts" (for those diehard
Unix freaks who believe anything worth doing should be done in three characters or less).
 The actual directory  under webapps is "timesheets".  I've edited timesheet.xml (note the
lower case) to match the directory, but the result was unchanged.

Thanks for the thoughts, though.

Merrill