tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Lost the Administrator function
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:38:03 GMT
On 02/28/2004 04:24 PM George Hester wrote:
> I access Tomcat by http://localhost:8080   I then go to Tomcat Administration.  I sign
in with the user name and password I set at the installation of Tomcat.  (Windows 2000 Server
SP3)   On the left side I select anything.  Say users under User Definition.

> HTTP Status 503 - Servlet action is currently unavailable

Check on the admin app installation. Make sure the files are there under
$TOMCAT/server/webapps/admin. Basically just unpack them from the
original tomcat download again.

Or perhaps you have installed an app with the context name 'admin' that
overrides it?

Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2