tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Watters <and...@gointernet.co.uk>
Subject Re: Deploying to ROOT problem
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:28:31 GMT
Hi Justin

I've tried what you suggest and it works great for me too. Thank you for
your help.

If I browse to /manager I do get the directory listing but if I browse
to /manager/list for example the manager application works fine. I've
seen this same directory listing before. I'm going to try a new tomcat
install and try again.

Thanks you for your reply; I'm still playing with this and I'll let you
know if I make any further progress.

Andrew