tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bernhard Wraase>
Subject Re: bug in redirect to https
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:35:33 GMT
> See
This seems to me as a different bug.
Martin says that this problem is only on solaris present.

In my case these Url works with IE 5.5 and 6.0 correctly:

When I activate this in web.xml:
         <web-resource-name>The Entire Web App</web-resource-name>

then the problem arise.
I started for every request the IE new.

When I remove this security constraint, the buggy behavior diappear.

Again, the same webapp runs with tomcat 4.02, 4.04, 4.1.30 and this
security constraint(redirect) without any problem.
The operating system that I tested was solaris, linuy and W2000.
They had no influence to the problem.

It seems to be the redirect from http to https which causes the issue.
Regards Bernhard Wraase

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message