tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Morawetz <martin.moraw...@kreativezone.at>
Subject Re: Unable to use war-files with tomcat 5.0.18 / Linux
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:24:06 GMT
Thanks for your reply!

The daemon process runs as 'nobody'. I changed the owner of the
war-files to 'nobody' too, but still Tomcat isn't able to
unpack the war-files. Changing the permissions of the war-files
to '777' didn't help either, so I don't think it's the permissions.

Shapira, Yoav schrieb:

> Howdy,
> File permissions for the daemon process maybe?
>
> Yoav Shapira
> Millennium ChemInformatics

Martin Morawetz
kreative|zone°

                                                        kreative|zone°
                                           Kommunikationsagentur GmbH
   browse  : www.kreativezone.at
   e-mail  : empfang@kreativezone.at
   adresse : Münichreiterstraße 25, A-1130 Wien
   tel/fax : +43 -1- 8763389-0 / -10