tomcat-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <ruixian....@pp.inet.fi>
Subject Re: jsp:plugin and codebase
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:33:46 GMT

Evgeny Gesin wrote:

>This will not work because of applet's security
>restrictions. Waiting for more replies.

Care to explain what are the exact "applet's security restriction"?
Applets are supposed to be downloaded to the client machine to run. So
that I think you put it in anywhere inside your server's space except
the the directory /WEB-INF and its subdirectories. I suppose you have
only one applet shared by all your applications[1,2,3...], right?

Best

Bao