tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: tomcat building *.tld mapping at startup
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:57:35 GMT
With the slight hope that someone reading this might have been in this
siutation before, I was right first time in what I said below.

Tomcat in stand-alone mode finds the tld files in my war as I want.

In tomcat as an SAR in jboss, the jars in the war are not being scanned
for tld files. Just the WEB-INF directory, not the WEB-INF/lib where the
jars are.

Obviously this stops me in my tracks.

Could it be something to do with the Host configuration? Such as
deployOnStartup, deployXML, unpackWARs, autoDeploy or something? I have
experimented with them but not got any positive results.

Thanks
Adam

>>> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/s