tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: tomcat building *.tld mapping at startup
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:52:29 GMT
Argh. I can't get jboss-tomcat to look in the jars in my war for the
tlds. In the logging I can see tomcat building the tld map and
extracting the tlds from WEB-INF directory and sub-dirs, but it ignores
the jars.

And I see it writing the tldCache.ser.

In the TldConfig.java, I see there's a method
tldScanResourcePathsWebInfLibJars() that has a first line of code
outputting a log statement, that it's going to scan the /WEB-INF/lib
where it would find the jars. But it looks like the method never gets
called.

I know it's 99% certain that my Jboss-tomcat config is doing something
weird, but perhaps someone can see what?

Adam