tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject tomcat building *.tld mapping at startup
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:20:52 GMT
Where can I find out what *.tld files tomcat is finding in its startup
procedure when it scans through the webapps?

I have a problem with tomcat5 SAR in JBoss. My app works fine in
stand-alone, but under JBoss, I get a Jasper Exception:

The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/fmt cannot be resolved in
either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

for the first JSTL tld declaration that occurs.

I have checked rigorously that my app has the JSTL standard.jar in only
the one place in WEB-INF, that it's the right version, that my tld
declaration is right, and so on.

Can I somehow decipher tldCache.ser? How could I turn logging on for
this bit in tomcat?

And which classes is it that do this, so I can have a look at the source
code?

Thanks
Adam
--