tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Josh Rehman <jreh...@citysearch.com>
Subject Does the "isThreadSafe" page directive work in Tomcat 5.0.18?
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:57:26 GMT
Hi,

I changed this directive to "false" and looked at the generated servlet.
I was expecting to see that it implements "SingleThreadModel" but there
was no change to the generated servlet code. Have I missed something?
Here is my JSP:

<%@ page language="java" %>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
<head>
<title>Switch2 JSP</title>
</head>

<%-- Interestingly, include occurs before translation. you can easily
get stack overflow by including self. :)
    request time include uses jsp:include page=""
--%>
<%@ include file="static_page1.html" %>
<%@ page import ="java.util.Calendar" isThreadSafe="no" session="true" %>