tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: 5.0.16 and 5.0.18 international character support
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:24:05 GMT
It probably also has alot to do with the JSTL i18n taglib. Are you using
that? Or perhaps your database or JDBC driver?

I would not assume that a minor version upgrade from 14 to 16 would
produce such a major change. There would have been a massive outcry back
then. Although 14 was still beta and 16 is production release, so
perhaps not that many people did it.

Did you check the http headers?

struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian