tomcat-users mailing list archives

From blais <bl...@enel.ucalgary.ca>
Subject Re: no ojdbc14 in java.library.path, Help I'm stuck trying to write this servlet!
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:46:21 GMT
Thanks Apu,

I am using the thin client and it's still not working. I've put ojdbc14
in common/lib and still nothing.   Did you have to add a database
connection under the tomcat web administration tool ?  And if you did,
did you include a path to your ojdbc.jar file?

I'm also wondering if maybe the catalina.properties file should be
changed or if it should stay the same.

Kind Regards,
Jeremie