tomcat-users mailing list archives

From blais <bl...@enel.ucalgary.ca>
Subject no ojdbc14 in java.library.path, Help I'm stuck trying to write this servlet!
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:59:41 GMT
Hey All.

I've been trying to write a servlet that uses a jdbc driver to connect
to a remote Oracle server.  I've manage to compile my own standalone app
to connect to the DB.  I included the ojdbc14.jar in my classpath and
everything seemed to work fine.  I can't seem to get the same code to
work in a servlet with tomcat 5, and I'm pretty sure it's because tomcat
does not know where ojdbc14.jar is.  I've put it in server/lib and /bin
and common/lib, but to no avail.  Using the web tool, I've added the
ojdbc14.jar file with multiple paths and i've still got nothing.  Any
help would be appreciates.

I'm running this on Linux with tomcat 5, Oracle 9i and apache 1.3.29.

Regards,
Jeremie

--
You live and learn. At any rate, you live.