tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <fiol.bon...@terra.es>
Subject Re: Very Very Slow performance of Tomcat
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:55:36 GMT
Is maxProcessors lower than Apache's MaxClients?

Are you hitting the max. number of connections to your database?

When it goes slow, does it hang later?

Are you closing all your connections to the DB?

Q: ---> Is there a "checklist" somewhere for this kind of things? It
would be useful for nearly everyone.

Antonio Fiol

Deepak Hegde wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I am running Tomcat 4 and Apache 1.3 and Struts Framework on Sun Sparc
>machine having O.S 5.8 version.
>
>Web application is developed to use Postgres Database also.
>
>I am facing lots of performance issues with Tomcat i.e sometimes tomcat process hangs
and website stops opening and some times it goes very slow. The Problem gets sloved when i
restart the tomcat service again.