tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <fiol.bon...@terra.es>
Subject Re: improving performance with connector params
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:51:25 GMT
It is not really a performance issue, but you will need to increase
maxProcessors to the MaxClients value you have in your Apache web server
in front.

If you have something other than Apache, it will not be called
MaxClients, but you get the idea...

I would not raise acceptCount unless you know why.

Hope that helps,

Antonio Fiol