tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Beamon <>
Subject Re: per-user, per-app logging in dev environment
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:34:09 GMT
I searched the archive online for "swallowOutput", and there were zero
results.  What is it?  Where do I implement it?  Is this part of the
Java code or part of the Tomcat server.xml?  Give me a hint here; if I
knew how to do this, I wouldn't have asked for help!

John Beamon
Systems Administrator
Franklin American Mortgage Co.